Terms and Conditions of the Oji Moving Sale
- The Buyer must, at its cost, complete dismantling or dismantle and load the product from the Collection Address on the Collection Date as advised by the Seller (Collection).
- The Buyer will comply with all of the Seller’s rules and procedures regarding Collection.
- The buyer will pay Skylarc Asset Realisation Limited for the goods in full before or on Collection.
- Risk of loss, damage or deterioration to the goods from any cause whatsoever will pass to the Buyer at the beginning of the Collection.
- The Seller makes no representations and gives no warranties about the condition, quality, characteristics, fitness for purpose, or any other attributes of the goods. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations and statements, whether express, implied, written or oral in relation to the goods, are excluded.
- The Buyer agrees it is buying the goods on an “as is” basis as stated under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 section 42(6)(b) and section 42(7). The Seller has no liability (direct or indirect) for any claim by the Buyer or any other person relating to or arising from the goods (Claim), and the Buyer indemnifies the Seller against any Claims.
- These terms prevail over any other agreement between the parties in relation to the sale and purchase of the goods.